Monday, May 28, 2012

Truck

1983 4x4 S10 Blazer 2.7L V6 - Manual - $1500






$1500 OBO

Its a great little truck that I enjoyed driving all around in. It gets around 19-22 mpg city. I have recently replaced the Starter, CV boots, Radiator Hose, Spark Plugs, Battery, Flasher Signal Fuse, Muffler, and Spoiler. It has a fully functioning CD Player and AM/FM Radio, and the Heater works wonderfully. It does not have an AC Unit but I dont mind since I drive with the window down anyway. It has had regular oil changes, and overall has been a really fun car to drive. The 4 wheel drive has saved my bacon more than once here during Rexburg Winters!

I bought a new 1980 K5 Blazer and no longer have a need for this one. There are no mechanical issues that I know of, I know it would be a great truck to anyone who is looking.
I am willing to negotiate pricing so if you are interested Please Call 81Six267Zero836 and Ask for Preston.

Here is a link to NADA Pricing with the truck and features selected.
http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1983/Chevrolet/S10-Blazer/Tailgate-4WD/Values

No comments:

Post a Comment